The School offers quality education in accordance with the syllabi prepared by the Board of Matriculation Schools, Tamil Nadu from Pre K.G to Class X and the Tamil Nadu State Board for Higher Secondary classes that is +1 and +2.
Modern methods of teaching are used to teach the skills of reading and writing to the early classes. Arts, Crafts, Dance, Music and Sports are planned to form an integral part of Junior wing curriculum.
Physical Education, Environmental Study and Moral Science is also being taught to the students. Computer Science is taught from L.K.G to XII. Mutlimedia is used for teaching and learning. A variety of play materials are used for K.G and Primary classes.
The medium of instruction is English along with Hindi and Tamil as second languages. Third Language is taught for classes I to VIII. Special Coaching Classes offered for Higher Secondary +1 and +2 students.
Courses Offered for STD XI AND XII
|Group I||Group II||Group III & IV||II Language|
|Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science||Accountancy, Commerce, Economics, Business Maths/Computer Science||Tamil / Hindi / French|
- Training in literary competitions like - Debates, Elocution, Dramatics, Quiz etc.
- Coaching in co-curricular activities like - Music, Dance, yoga, karate etc.
- Bharat Scouts/Guides.
- ‘JETKIDS’ Abacus Education at nominal cost.
- SUBBU’s ACADEMY Cricket Coaching.
- Special coaching in Volley ball, Throw ball, Cycle Polo etc., with experts.